Q. What’s included in the box?
- 1 set of Milk Planet Freedom Handsfree Kit:
- 2 units complete breastshield and collection cup.
- 2 units of tubing
- 1 unit of spare valve
- 1 unit of Y-connector with tubing for double pumping
The Milk Planet Freedom Handsfree Kit is available at major baby stores or online via marketplaces.
Q. Does the Freedom Handsfree Kit come with a motor unit or not?
- The Freedom Handsfree Kit does not come with a motor unit.
Q. Is the Freedom Handsfree Kit compatible with the motor unit of other brands?
- The Freedom Handsfree Kit is suitable for multiple brands, for example: Medela, Youha, Spectra, Autumnz, Lacte.
Q. How do I connect the Freedom Handsfree Kit with my Medela breastpump?
- To connect the Freedom Handsfree Kit to the Medela breastpump, we need to make a little modification to the tubing. There are two different options to connect to the Medela breastpump. For the right steps, kindly refer to this video here.
Q. What is the size of the Freedom Handsfree Kit?
- The Freedom Handsfree Kit is free-size. Any breast size can be fitted into the Freedom Handsfree Kit. The funnel size is 25 mm at the outer ring and 24 mm at the inner ring.
Q. How many ounces (oz) of breastmilk can the Freedom Handsfree kit store?
- The Freedom Handsfree kit can store up to 5-7oz of breastmilk.
Q. What is the size of the Freedom Handsfree funnel?
- The funnel size is 25mm at the outer ring, and 24mm at the inner ring.
Q. How do I connect the Freedom Handsfree Kit to my breastpump?
- Kindly refer to the video attached here on how to connect Freedom Handsfree KIt to your breastpump. Use a Y-connector to connect both sides of the Freedom Handsfree Kit for a double pump with a single air-outlet.
Q. Why do I feel no suction (or weak suction) after connecting the Freedom Handsfree Kit to my breastpump?
- Make sure all parts of the Freedom Handsfree Kit are dry before use.
- Ensure the anti-backflow cap is closed tight with a 2 “click” sound.
- Make sure the position of the valve is correct. *refer to the assembly instruction.
- You may alter the length of the tubing to your preference. The total length of the tubing given (1meter) may be too long that it could affect the suction.
- Ensure both cups are properly attached to your breasts to feel the suction.
Q. Where can I buy the spare parts or accessories for the Freedom Handsfree Kit?
- You may purchase at your nearest baby shop or reach out to our customer care at Milk Planet Malaysia Facebook Page.
Q. How do I clean the Freedom Handsfree Kit?
- Clean the Freedom Handsfree Kit with warm-soapy water. Rinse and air-dry before use. Avoid high heat or placing the Freedom Handsfree Kit directly on the heating plate of your steam sterilizer. Do not place the Freedom Handsfree Kit in the microwave or UV sterilizer.
Q. Is there any warranty for the Freedom Handsfree Kit?
- Yes, there is a warranty of 30-day. Kindly register your warranty online at Milk Planet Malaysia. The warranty is against any defects in material or workmanship within 30 days and you may contact us at Milk Planet Malaysia Facebook Page for any warranty matters.
Q. Common problems people faced with Freedom Handsfree Kit:
- Follow the instructions in the manual.
- Due to exceedingly long tubing, suction is less (the power of most old pump motors will be reduced)
- The valve must be installed properly.
Q. How store expressed milk from Freedom Handsfree Kit:
- Kindly follow the diagram below: