Malaysia Free for certain area only
Brunei Darussalam Free for certain area only
Singapore Free for certain area only
- Can pump anytime, anywhere, even when you are working and with your shirt on.
- Made from BPA FREE Polypropylene material & food-grade silicone.
- Compatible with most breastpumps available in the market.
- 2 units of complete breastshield and collection cup sets.
- 2 units of tubing, 1 unit of spare valve and 1 Y-connector for double pumping.
OPERATING INSTRUCTIONS :
- Wash your hands thoroughly before using the Freedom Handsfree kit and endsure that the parts (expect for the tubing) are clean and assembled according to the assembly instruction.
- Position the assembled Freedom Handsfree Kit over your breasts so that nipple is centered in the funnel and with the tubing facing upward. Make sure you achieve a good seal between Freedom Handsfree Kit and your skin. Placement of the freedom Handsfree Kit at any other position can cause breastmilk to flow into tubing.
- To start pumping, sit in a comfortable position and relax. Do not lean forward to pump.
- Transfer breastmilk to a proper storage container right after pumping.
NOTES FOR CLEANING :
- Dismount the parts to be cleaned.
- Clean the parts immediately after using the Freedom Handsfree Kit to avoid residuals milk contamination.
- Air-dry all parts before use.
- All assembly and disassembly have to be in accordance to the sequence shown in the instruction manual. Be careful not to misplace any parts.
- Wash and clean the Freedom Handsfree Kit (except for the connction cable tube as the inner part of the connection tube should not be in any contact with water). Do not sterilize any silicone made parts.
BASIC TROUBLESHOOTING :
Symptom: Insufficient suction power.
- Check if the Freedom Handsfree Kit is properly assembled and attached to the breast.
- Check if any parts are broken or torn and replace them immediately.
- Check if the breastpump motor unit is functioning properly.
2 units of complete breastshield and collection cup sets.
2 units of tubing, 1 unit of spare valve and 1 Y-connector for double pumping.